Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Where were you...

Where were you 13 years ago today?

It was Monday morning.  I was with friends in our church basement crafting for our fall bazaar.  Pastor John came down and asked me where Terry (hubby) was.  I said he had planned to go to Manhattan the day before, but “changed his mind”.  He would be home that week rather than in New York as usual.  That’s when Pastor John told me that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center.

Shock and disbelief overwhelmed me--if Terry had kept his plan to go to NYC that week, he would have been in his company’s offices in the Trade Center that Monday morning.

Oh, but for the grace of God…

I remember...and I thank God that he “changes minds”.

Let us never forget!








 A tribute to those who died on 9/11

No comments:

Post a Comment