Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Got antiques???

Wow, I do--I had forgotten how many cool things are in my shop inventory! I've been sorting and cleaning and rearranging trying to get things in some semblance of order to hold a liquidation sale of my inventory...it's sort of been like Christmas--opening a box and finding all sorts of neat primitives and antiques I have purchased over the last few years.

As I said in my last post, I need to clear out our old farmhouse/my old shop in short order...a few friends came in this past week and bought quite a bit of stuff--however, it didn't really make a dent in it! I told them to spread the word and come back again with a truck--or two--or three! I think you get my drift? Things have got to go, which means price cuts.

Here are some pics--ignore the mess--not very creatively
arranged--just trying to get things out of boxes so they can be seen--this is just a smidgen of what lurks in every room...maybe I have some things you all would be interested in...if any of you live in the vicinity and would like to come root around, let me know...


I am finding some things that I want to keep too--figure if I have to liquidate the majority, I may as well keep and enjoy a few treasures! I have made the mistake in the past of selling some really cool things that I regretted later--not this time...


So if you know anyone in my locale that loves prims and other cool "junk", please have them contact me...lots of treasures are waiting!

3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, what treasures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably very difficult to decide what treasures you can part with. I'd want to hang on to all of it!

    Enjoy this beautiful fall Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you in there most evenings? Shawnee and I want to come and shop some evening. Everything looks really interesting.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete