Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Antiques Liquidation Sale--Spread the Word!

In case you're in my vicinity or know someone who is:

ANTIQUES SHOP LIQUIDATION SALE--Great Deals--Prices slashed--Everything must go!

Primitives--Kitchenware--Glassware--Pottery--Linens--Old Schoolhouse Hanging Lights--Old doors--Old Windows--Architectural Pieces--Glass Showcase--Old Store Counter with Cast Iron Paper Roll Holders--Other Store Displays--Lots and Lots of Treasures!!

Evergreen Rd, Dayton, PA 16222

Saturday, Nov. 7 9-4
Sunday, Nov. 8 Noon-4

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, I sure wish I was close so I could come and pick out some treasures but many miles are between us. I know it is hard to have a sale like this. We owned a clothing store once and I remember the feeling after the auction when everything was gone and the store was empty. I will be praying all goes well for you!

    Enjoy your day and may it be filled with blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete