Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Love...Love...Love...

...flowers from my Sweetie...



"Love of man for woman--love of woman for man. That's the nature, the meaning, the best of life itself."
(Zane Grey: Riders of the Purple Sage)



November 7, 1981--"I do."

November 7, 2009--"I still do!"



Even though we didn't get to celebrate our special day (due to my Antique Sale this weekend--talk about bad timing!), that doesn't change the fact that for 28 years, through all that life has handed us--good and not-so-good--our love has proven true!

I would choose no other to walk this path of life with than my love, my "Sweetie".


Thank you, Sweetheart, for making life worth the ride!


"So, she leaning on her husband's arm, they turned homeward by a rosy path which the gracious sun struck out for them in its setting. And O there are days in this life, worth life and worth death. And O what a bright old song it is, that O 'tis love, 'tis love, 'tis love that makes the world go round!"
(Charles Dickens: Our Mutual Friend)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! What a beautiful tribute to your hubby and your marriage. Congratulations!

    Have a wonderful day celebrating and lovin' each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! You have some great things. I would like to come back and dig some more when there is more time to look!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete