Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring fever...and a few projects...


Wow...it's been awhile since I posted last...been busy with work, crafts, building raised beds on the few nice days we've had, etc... I have been visiting some of you all, but haven't been motivated to write anything...thought I would do a short post to wish all a Happy First Day of Spring! Woke up to snow flurries this morning and it was rather chilly all day...didn't quite feel like spring...although when the sun came out, it made it seem warmer...

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

Also took a pic of a few of the things I've completed lately...I have projects scattered in a corner of my living room that I've been trying to work on when I get a minute...just doesn't seem to be enough time...and with warmer weather coming, I'm gonna want to be outside as much as possible...guess I'd better get to it and finish them up or they may still be there come fall!



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. We woke up to find SNOW on the ground for our first day of spring :(
    'least it didn't last!
    I love your eggs, and the stiteries and boxes look great too!

    Enjoy your weekend.
    hugs-Kath

    ReplyDelete