Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

So You Say You Like Graniteware?


Me too!  I am always drawn to these old pieces--so colorful, yet utilitarian and practical in their day.  I can't help but snatch them up whenever I see a good buy.  I always tell myself they are for the shop, but sometimes they manage to hang around for awhile!
 
Last month Michelle Galler, who writes for the Rappahannock News in VA, contacted me.  She found my graniteware online and wanted permission to use photos in an upcoming column.  I jumped on the chance--an easy (and free) way to get my shop name out there.  I gathered various shop items, as well as pieces from my collection, and sent some pics.
 
The column was published in September--here's a link:
 
I don't know if you would call it vanity or not, but it's kind of cool to see your name in the credits.
 
 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment