Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

New Booth in a Brand New Antique Mall!


I have a new booth in a brand new antique mall that opened last month--119 Antique Trading Post!

I've been wanting to share some pics of my space before this, but there was always something else that needed done.  And...I kept forgetting to take pics each time I was there.  But finally, here's a look.




It has changed weekly as items have sold and new items have been added.  The wire dress form in the above pic sold a couple of days ago.  That was such a neat find.  The new owner is going to use it to display the vintage jewelry she refabs.  I was hoping there was a creative soul out there who would see the potential in that neat vintage piece.



The flower wreaths are made from old book pages.



Both of the display shelves were made by a local Amish craftsman for my bricks and mortar shop years ago.  They break down, so they are easy to store when not needed.  I've even used them at shows.  I decided to frame the outside edge of my booth with them for now...they hold a lot of smalls and provide hanging space too.  They help me utilize vertical space as well as creating an interior area in my booth for more goodies...


The chest of drawers and secretary have both sold (yay!!) so I had to revamp the back wall this past week.  I have a few crates stacked to the left of the dresser--crates are always great to use for display--very versatile.

I made my "raggedy" swag from some vintage floral dresses and old sheets.  I am not much of a "pastel" person, however, I wanted something to add a touch of spring/summer to the wall.  I like the way it turned out.  





If you see something you just can't live without, stop by the store to purchase.  If you're not in the vicinity, contact me (info in sidebar) and we can discuss shipping!  :)

 I add new inventory on at least a weekly basis.  And along with the other 50± vendors, I'm sure you will find some special treasures just calling your name.

The new mall is:

12665 Rt 119 Hwy N
Rochester Mills, PA  

 Tell Chrissy that Bev sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment