Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

So there's a photo challenge on I Heart Faces--the Best Face of 2013.  You can enter any photo as long as it has a face in it.  I was browsing back through my many photos from last year to see what I could come up with.

Last fall, I did my first amateur "photo shoot" of my newest granddaughter.  I set up a makeshift photo studio in my bedroom and I played "photographer".  We were surprisingly happy with how they turned out.  And I just used my Nikon Coolpix compact digital camera.

So I am hoping with the new camera hubby gave me, along with some possible photography classes and lots of reading up on tips/tricks and lots of practice, that maybe I can learn how to take even better photos.  

Here is the photo I am entering--let me know what you think...

Ava Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment