Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Treasure Trove--Part 2


Yesterday I shared some vintage goodies I found at a local sale...today continues with lots more pics...


 A stack of four old egg baskets...five old galvanized buckets in great shape...and a nice old nail keg.  Wish I had found these before my two spring shows in May--my customers would have loved them!


A small shelf (right) that I may keep for a display piece for shows--not sure yet...and this other vintage shelf (left)--turned on its side, makes a neat cubby!  Trying to visualize just what all I could put in it at a show...



A lovely appliqued tablecloth, don't you think...


Some of the smalls I found fit quite nicely on the shelf...





I think these old freezer containers are neat--there are 4 with lids.

 These treasures will be going online either in my Etsy shop, Bonanza shop and/or website.  Stop by for a visit if you are interested or contact me for any particulars.

Don't ya just love yard sales???

No comments:

Post a Comment