Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

All Primmed Up...





Sharing some of my primitive "remakes" of thrift store purchases...as usual, I forgot before pics...I am always anxious to start in on the painting that I forget the "befores".  

So you will just have to imagine these as forlorn, discarded stained/varnished items waiting for someone to come along and give them new life as wonderful prims...I love how they turned out...

Sometimes as I am brushing on the various layers of paint...and sanding...and distressing, I am not quite sure what the end result will be.  But then it all comes together...and you get a lovely collection of accessories to share with other prim lovers!


I'm linking to:
Frugalicious Friday
Frugal Friday
Fabulously Creative Friday
Flaunt It Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment