Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Show at My Dad's Farm...Don't miss it!


Don't miss the Spring Show at My Dad's Farm, 345 Fort Run Road, Ford City, PA, 16226. The Red Barn is packed to the rafters with wares from more than 70 vendors--this is my third year participating as a vendor.

Treasu
res include antiques, handcrafted furniture and accessories, jewelry, wreaths, candles, quilts, rugs, framed art, dried florals, crocks, purses, scarves, doll clothes, baked goods and more.

Two weekends--May 6-8 and May 13-15. Hours are Friday 12-8, Saturday & Sunda
y 10-4. Free parking and admission. Lunch is available. Cash or checks only.

You will not be disappointed--this place is packed
with goodies.

My s
on has tried his hand at crafting some primitives from reclaimed wood from our old 1860's farmhouse and has his items for sale at the Barn also. The hall bench pictured above is crafted from an old paneled door from the house as well as boards that are 15" and probably 150 years old! Love the combo of authentic old chippy white paint with natural patina of old wood.
Here are a few more items he has crafted. If you like any of them, he can create one just for you...contact me for details...or get to the show early to get first dibs on these and other wonderful treasures!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I want to come. It looks just marvelous and here I am ...stuck on the Ponderosa. It's kinda under water right now. We're flooded to the max!

    God bless and I wish your sweet Daddy luck on his Spring Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sounds exciting! Would be fun to roam around. I just live in Ohio, so could be there in a few hours. May have to think about the second time frame if it works out with hubby's schedule:)

    ReplyDelete