Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Primitive Stitchery Projects...

Hello...wow, it's been awhile since I posted something of substance here...been busy the last week training in a new part-time cashier job...still seeking full-time, but until something comes along, I'm getting a crash course on the 1001 brands of cigarettes/snuff out there along with taxable/non-taxable, food stamps, and more ...also trying to get income tax stuff ready (not fun!)...been busy posting more stuff on my etsy site, website and ebay for sale...been making a few sales, so that's been good...in the evenings, I've been working on some stitcheries...thought I would share them with you...


...a framed "love" quote and a "springy" pillow...been seeing all the spring things everyone else is sharing and I got inspired!...



...the above piece is in a shadow-box type frame...I need to add some 3-d items or such to it...not quite sure what...thought maybe a key and ???...any ideas?...



...the flag needs sewn at the sides and stuffed to make a pillow...



...the "kindness" piece needs sewn at the sides and stuffed also...I really like how it turned out...not sure if it will be for sale or find a special place in my home...

...tomorrow I'll be heading to the antique mall to check out my space...hope I find lots of bare spots...that would be a good thing...

...'til the next time...smiles and sunshine to you!



2 comments:

  1. Good luck in the new job...those stitcheries are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Funny how you don't realize what your "neighbors" are even doing. I love all your stitching projects!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete