Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

The Stockings were hung...

This week I've been making Christmas stockings in between playing with granddaughters.  Although I enjoy the first (crafting), playing with a toddler and snuggling a baby rank higher for sure!






This is a rare moment...usually she is a little whirlwind--busy all the time...keeps me hoppin'!





 We have so much fun!













This one is a little snuggle bunny!
(Look at those cheeks!)












What's not to love about this diva?







Oh yeah...back to my project...here are a few stockings I crafted from reclaimed felted wool.  Added some old crocheted trim and buttons and bells.  These are going to my mall space...plan to make more for my Etsy shop...guess I need to get on that as Christmas is ever advancing.


 Let me know what you think of them...I always enjoy hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. how cute I think stockings are so homey and lovely
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete