Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Sojourn...


Sometimes life is hard...sometimes it is painful...sometimes it doesn't make sense...sometimes we have to wait...

We need to remember...we need not be alone...God will be there beside us in our waiting if we only ask...




Psalm 62: 5-8  "I wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken.  My salvation and my honor come from God alone.  He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.  O my people, trust in him at all times.  Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge."

Psalm  40:1
"I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry."


While I'm Waiting by John Waller 

I'm waiting...
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful...
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful...
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience

While I'm waiting...I will serve You
While I'm waiting...I will worship
While I'm waiting...I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

No comments:

Post a Comment