Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Some Primitive Goodies for Sale...


Just wanted to share the prim eggs I have all finished up and ready to go...they are packaged by the half dozen and are $6 a bag, plus shipping. I have 4 bags here and another 4 at my mall space--if they haven't sold yet.



A Spring Tyme pillow, all bursting with bright posies and a little butterfly...it is about 11 inches by 9.5 inches. The stitched piece is part of an old flour sack that I tea stained. I did not tea stain the pillow itself. Price is $10 plus shipping.


This framed stitchery is 8.5 inches square (frame size). Little heart is stitched to tea-stained flour sack, along with the stitched quote, and framed in a re-done distressed black frame (no glass). Price is $12.99 plus shipping.


If you'd like any of the items, just send me an email and we can discuss the details.

2 comments:

  1. I really like yer latest stuff. THOSE EGGS especially, they are just the EXACT right colors, not the pastels, but good rich colors that would go with a primitive/country/simplicity theme just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev,
    Thanks so much for visiting my little corner of the blogging world. I enjoyed reading your blog and love the colored eggs in the collander. I have a collander just like that one!
    I also enjoyed your post on Amazing Grace. I too have been struggling dealing with my finances in this tough economy and leaving it in the Lord's hands. I do trust Him but still find myself taking back my worries as well. It's an every day battle in growth and trust. He will see you through and I know He'll see me through too.
    Hugs & blessings to you~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete