Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

A Peek at My New Antique Mall Space...


Check out my new booth at
We Miss Back When in Apollo, PA. I have been on the second floor of the mall for the last year. A first-floor spot opened up at the end of the year and the owner offered it to me--thanks Ric! I jumped at the chance--no more lugging boxes, benches, cabinets, etc. up those steps. I spent a couple days this week moving and today, with the help of hubby, finally finished transferring things downstairs. I still need to do some rearranging and tweaking but at least it's all moved.

Just wanted to share a few pics and invite you to stop by if you live in the area. You can also preview the mall via the link above and please visit my website, Tymes Past, my Etsy shop or my Bonanzle shop. Let me know what you think...


an eclectic mix of old and new...




lots of "kitcheny" things...



primitives...



a patient hubby (not for sale--no dollar amount
would replace him!--love ya Sweetie)
...
I suggested he take his laptop along so he could entertain himself while I arranged...



pottery and stoneware...



check out that cool antique shopping cart!...



I realize now I should have taken close-ups of a few things--oh, well, there's always another posting...

3 comments:

  1. Everything is just beautiful! My favorites are the old wooden scoop (I have one of those lol!) and the big ol' milk can in that last picture (Lookin' for one of those).

    I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and praying for me this week :)
    Love
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again :)

    I have an award for you on my blog if you'd like to participate :)
    Have a blessed day!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures!! I love the green garden gate! How much do you have on an item like that in your neck of the woods?? Can't wait ofr more pics!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete